Rules and Regulations
The library rules and regulations are introduced to regularise the use of the library resources and will be reviewed periodically to meet the changing needs
Library will be kept open for use on all working days from 8.00 A.M. to 6.00 P.M..
- Students/staff should scan their ID card in the E Gate Register scanner while entering and leaving the library.
- The library users should possess their ID card while they are inside the library.
- Books will be issued only on production of Bar-coded ID card.
- Strict silence should be maintained in the library.
- Personal belongings like files, folders, bags, jerkins, umbrella, issued books etc are not allowed inside the library. They should be kept on the rack provided at the entrance of the library.
- For the benefit of its users, library is following the Open Access System. The books, current journals, back volumes taken out the racks shall not be replaced. They should be left only on the tables. Well trained Library assistants are there to replace them in the proper places.
- Student will not be permitted inside the library during the class hours.
- The library will be closed on Sundays, All Government Holidays and during the summer vacation.
- The librarian reserves the right to cancel the membership of any member found misbehaving, abusing the library staff or behaving in an indecent manner.
Books Issues and Returns
- The books taken from the library are to be returned within 7 days or on or before the due date specified on the due date slip pasted in the front page of the books.
- While taking the books students should write their Roll No. on the due date slip pasted in the book.
- All students are eligible to take 7 books in main library and 2 books from book bank. All staff are eligible to take 15 books.
- There will be no issue of returned books on the same day. The books will be issued next day onwards.
- If a book is not returned on the due date another book will not be issued.
- If a user fails to return the books on the due date the member is liable to be fined Rs. 2 per day.
- If a book is lost, the user should be informed to the librarian and the same should be traced and replaced within 30 days from the due date.
- If the borrower is not able to replace the lost book within 30 days, they have to pay the cost of the book in three times. If a book is replaced means the current edition of new book only be accepted.
- Students who leave the college for any reason in the middle of the year, should return the books before they leave the college, for obtaining No Due Certificate from the librarian.
- Reference books, CD's, DVD's, Project Reports, Back Volumes and Periodicals will not be issued for home reading. They are to be referred inside the library only.
- Users are allowed to take the photocopies of the required articles. Photocopying of full book is not permitted.